Alternative Methods Demonstrate Significant Improvements In Health

by Susan Guzman

I just love this article because it proves the points I have been trying to make for years already.  Alternative treatments have been around for thousands of years, and have become tried and true among many.  But yet, here in our very sophisticated world in which we live, we tend to not look past our nose for alternative possibilities in treatment and sustaining good health.

I mean honestly, especially when you are severely ill, and conventional medicine is just not doing it for you.  Why would you not feel desperate enough to give anything new with potential possibilities of feeling better a try.

Anyway, I am not going to get on my soapbox again about how wonderful natural alternatives to drugs and healing are best, but oops I just said it anyway.  Here's the article.  See for yourself and let me know your thoughts.  Thanks http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/13691/healing-through-flowing

Comments

Popular Posts