Enchanting Eyes

By Susan Guzman

I have searched for years to obtain some of the information I came across in the article below.  It's so interesting to read this because it's something I have been focussing on in my own beauty routine.

 I have become fixated on my eyes and how they look as far as do my eyes say I look tired, or worn out?  Do my eyes tell you that my diet has been loaded with unhealthy processed food or do my eyes tell  you that I am eating healthy, exercising, drink lots of water and getting plenty of rest.  These 4 items are extremely important if you are concerned with how well you look.  I tried to follow these 4 areas  and incorporate them into my life and have them become an important improvement in my well being.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lifestyle/ENCHANTING-EYES_9839687

Comments

Popular Posts